Aligned with R2T Protocol
In order to safely return to training and to comply with the Michigan State Youth Soccer Association guidelines during phase four of the MI Safe Start Plan, Saginaw Township Soccer Association/Michigan Wolves-Hawks North provides the following parent/player responsibilities:
1. Before coming to the complex for training, conduct basic health, temperature, contact and travel checks. Stay home if:
- temperature is above normal/other COVID 19 symptoms present.
- you have had contact with someone that has or may have been exposed to someone with COVID 19 in prior 14 days, either in Michigan or if you traveled.
2. Adhere to times/schedules for training
- Arrive on time but not too early.
- Park vehicle with at least one space on either side of your vehicle and others.
- Depart right after training session has concluded.
- Do not visit training session areas that are not your scheduled area at any time.
3. When at the facility:
- Should always wear a mask.
- When watching action on the field, Should remain in the location assigned by the coach to adhere to social distancing.
- Remain patient with training plans; during phase 4, activities are limited.
- Must wear a mask before physical training begins
- Must put on a mask as soon as physical training concludes
- Must not share any training equipment, clothing, water bottles or food.
- Must remain 6 feet apart during breaks
- Must avoid contact during training
- Please throw all disposable items in trash.
- Please use hand sanitizer and wipes frequently as needed.